Code of Conduct for Principal:-
- He/she should observe discipline and must bear high moral character.
- The principal is responsible for the smooth conduct of the college and should guide for preparation of the yearly plans, administrative and financial management in consultation with management.
- He/she should establish good public contacts in society, Dept. of higher education,
University and other academic institutions for the overall development of the college.
- He/she is responsible for the planning and execution of sports, extra-curricular and cultural activities for the overall development of the students.
- He/she has to manage and control faculties and staff on the campus and make optimum
utilization of the available Infrastructure.
- He/she should be cooperative towards his colleagues.
Code of Conduct for Teachers:
- Teachers should inculcate the best quality in teaching and help students equip with the required knowledge and skill.
- Teachers should ensure safe and secure teaching and learning environment for the students.
- Teachers should have excellent leadership qualities and they should present themselves as role model for the students.
- Teachers should discourage discrimination and harassment in any form inside the college premises.
- Teachers should accomplish their duties with a sense of commitment and integrity.
- Wearing Identity Cards in college is compulsory.
Code of Conduct for Students:-
- Students must display Courteous and respectful behavior.
- The student who remains absent for the periodical test/examination due to his/ her illness shall be required to submit the medical certificate, along with the application endorsed by parents.
- The students should complete their tutorials, tests, and demonstrations as per the guidelines set by the competent authority.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Students indulging in ragging will be punished as per “UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Education Institutions, 2009, published in the Gazette of India dated 4th July 2009.
- Students with a previous record of ragging will not be admitted to this College.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, consuming drugs or alcohol, and use of explosive or dangerous substances, in any form is strictly prohibited in the College campus.
- Copying in the examination, possessing any form of scribbled material, exchanging answer sheets, allowing proxy writer will be treated as an offence and necessary action will be taken against the concerned student.
- Students shall not organize picnics, trips, etc, on their own.
- Students are prohibited from indulging in activities that affect the reputation of the college adversely. If any student is found scribbling on the walls/desks, disciplinary action shall be taken against him/her.
- The rules set by the Management of the college need to be followed.
- Wearing Identity Cards in college is compulsory.
Code of Conduct for Examination Department
- The students unable to appear for examination due to their health issues or otherwise are required to seek prior permission from the Principal. They have to validate their case by producing authenticated documents.
- Students must remain present in the examination hall fifteen minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The student should not disregard the instructions given by the junior supervisors.
- The student should not communicate in any way inside the examination hall
- Exchanging mathematical instruments or stationery items during the examination is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall for half an hour after the commencement of the exam.
- A warning bell will be given ten minutes prior to the ending of the examination; as soon as the final bell is rung, students must stop writing and hand over the answer books to the junior supervisor. Students must not leave the seat until all answer-books are collected and verified by the junior supervisor
For Senior Supervisor and Junior Supervisor
- The time for reporting will be 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The junior supervisors are required to adhere to the guidelines laid down by the University. A copy of these guidelines is available with the Principal.
- The supervisors are required to instruct the students not to carry any unauthorized material like scribbled notes, blank papers, books, scientific calculators, mobile phones, or electronic gadgets of any type in the exam hall.
- Jr. Supervisor will not leave the examination block without the prior permission of the senior supervisor.
- Use of cell phones by students/supervisors is strictly prohibited during the examination hours
- The supervisors need to give clear instructions to the students with regard to the rules to be observed during the examination.
- The supervisor should verify ID cards and Hall Tickets before the commencement of the exam.
- The details filled in by the students should be scrutinized by the junior supervisor before signing the answer books.
- Junior supervisors are allowed leave only under emergency conditions.
Code of Conduct for Supporting Staff:-
- Supporting staff should exhibit punctuality and regularity in all the work assigned to them.
- There should be complete coordination amongst the supporting staff and they should help each other out as and when required.
- They should maintain confidentiality in all crucial matters.
- They should understand their responsibilities well.
- They should perform the duties assigned to them with accuracy and consistency.
- They can avail of leaves only after taking prior permission from the concerned authority.
- They should extend cooperation to the teaching staff