Establishment of Committee for SC/ST ( As per the Scheduled Castes & Scheduled tribes prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. No.33 of 1989, dated 11.09.1989
Objectives & Grievances
All affairs related to Sc/ST students.
To monitor the implementation of Government reservation policies.
Over all personality development of SC/ST students by creating platform in both academic and non academic matters.
To uphold the students belongs to SC/ST at par with the main stream student body.
SC/ST CELL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Prof. Nirmala I. Gadad(Principal)
Prof. Ravi S. Dandagi(Asst Prof.)
Mrs. Surekha Baragale
FOR ANY QUERIES AND SUGGESTIONS
Prof. Ravi S. Dandagi
Chair Person, Department of Art Circle
Mahaveer P. Mirji College of Commerce
- Committee conduct 4 meeting every academic year 2 in odd semester and 2 in even semester to understand their grievances and take necessary action to resolve same.
- Creating Awareness among the SC/ST students regarding the various Government Scholarship Schemes and also non-government Schemes (if any).
- Counseling the students to help them by inferiority complex related to interaction with other students stream.
- Complaint registration of students and resolving the complaint peacefully.
- Result Analysis of academics and counseling for better results.