As per the University Grants Commission (UGC) our college has an INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL with appropriate structure and processes and with enough flexibility to meet the diverse needs of the stakeholders. The IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and mentoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the colleges. The IQAC channelizes and systematizes the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence and sustainable development.
Goals of IQAC
- To develop a quality system for consistent, conscious, and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC
- Application of quality enhanced measures for various curriculum, co- curriculum and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Providing learner centric environment with qualified faculties and well equipped teaching learning resources.
- Organizing of various programs like workshops, seminars, FDP’s, carrier guidance sessions, debate, quiz to enhance learning skills and leadership qualities.
- Documentation of various programmes and activities.
- Arranging for feedback responses from various stake holders of the Institution.
- Preparation and submission of AQAR as per the NAAC guidelines.
Chairman Prof. Mrs. Nirmala I. Gadad
Co-ordiantor Asst. Prof. Nagaveni D. Dharennavar Lecturer, Dept. of Commerce (From 2017-2019)
Asst. Prof Ravi S. Dandagi HOD Dept. of Commerce
(From 2020 to till date)